Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Bug Reports Borders around each text + image

• Borders around each text + image

Erdem updated 1 week, 6 days ago 2 Members · 7 Posts
  • Pascal

September 3, 2020 at 4:00 pm

Hi,

I just created my first table, works great.

But … around each text in each cell there is an extra border. I do NOT mean the border between cells, but an EXTRA border around the text. How comes? And how to get rid of this?

• Erdem

September 4, 2020 at 1:30 pm

Hello Pascal,

If you can share us the live web page that this table is in, we can further investigate the issue and may provide a solution.

Best regards.

• Pascal

September 4, 2020 at 1:32 pm
  • Erdem

September 6, 2020 at 5:33 am

Hello Pascal,

We investigated the webpage you have provided and find out that your theme is force adding those borders to your tables. If you use the CSS code I provided below at Additional CSS section of theme customization menu of your theme, issue will be fixed.

.wptb-ph-element{ border: 1px solid #fff0 !important;}

Best regards.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  Erdem.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  Erdem.
  • Pascal

September 6, 2020 at 4:20 pm

Thanks for the reply .. I always try to stay away from css-files, as I am afraid to skrew up things completely …

However, I added the line you supplied in the custom.css, nothing changed. I added it in the layout.css, nothing changed. There are many css-files: custom, base, grid, rtl, admin-preview, shortcodes, style.css, … Which one to use???

• Erdem

September 8, 2020 at 9:53 am

Hello Pascal,

You should add all kinds of custom CSS code through Additional CSS option of theme customization. You can reach that option through Appereance > Customize > Additional CSS from admin menu. Here are some screeenshots that will guide you through those menus.

https://imgur.com/a/TXURAyU

https://imgur.com/a/wZaqkK9

Best regards.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now