Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums General Cannot save added Allowed User Roles

Tagged: ,

• Cannot save added Allowed User Roles

Erdem updated 3 weeks, 2 days ago 2 Members · 4 Posts
  • Steve

September 29, 2020 at 6:46 pm

Not sure if this is a bug or just something amiss or awkward with screen placement:

I want to include both the Editor and Contributor, along with the default Administrator, as Allowed User Roles.But, cannot find a way to save the change. There is no visible “Save” button, and no way to scroll down if there is one below the current screen view.

I am using version 1.2.9.

• Erdem

September 29, 2020 at 7:09 pm

Hello Steve,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. Can you please share a screenshot of the settings menu so we can understand the current menu issue where there is no submit button. Also which browser did you use to test it? And for final, also clear your browser cache and give it a try again.

Best regards.

• Steve

September 29, 2020 at 7:18 pm

Hi, Erdem

Thank you for your speedy reply. I am using Firefox 81.0 (up to date), and cleared the cache per your instructions.Am not sure here how to submit a screenshot? (I don’t see an upload button.)

• Erdem

September 29, 2020 at 7:47 pm

Hello Steve,

You can send the screenshot to colbrand@gmail.com. Normally you can upload screenshot to imgur and share the link here. Choose the one which is easier for you.

Best regards

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now