WP Table Builder Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums General Colors distorted on mobile view

• Colors distorted on mobile view

LaTasha updated 2 days, 18 hours ago 2 Members · 8 Posts
  • LaTasha

July 22, 2020 at 6:28 pm

Hello – The background colors on my table look fine on desktop view, but on mobile/tablet view the background colors turn gray and white. Can you please help?

• Erdem

July 26, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Hello LaTasha,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with row colors. Recently we fixed and issue about row colors that looks so similar to one that you are having. That fix is scheduled for next update. But in the meantime, we can write you a custom CSS code that you can use in your theme to achieve the visual style you are looking for till that update takes place. But in order to investigate if your issue is the same, and to provide that kind of CSS code, we need an url to the site your table resides in. If you can provide it, we can start working on it.

Best regards.

• LaTasha

July 27, 2020 at 6:04 pm

Hi Erdem,

Thanks for your reply. Below, I’ve included a link to see the pricing table (as viewed with “enable responsive table” turned on). I’m not comfortable adding code to my website’s theme. Is there a way to add custom code to the particular page that the table is on? I’ve noticed that when “enable responsive table” is turned off, the table’s colors show up correctly on mobile view, however, the column proportions/everything else is thrown off. Is it possible to adjust the proportions while “enable responsive table” is turned off, in order to correct the look?

https://www.midamericanfit.com/about-mid-american-fitness-farmington-hills/pricing-registration/

Also, when you look at the tables, you’ll notice two bulletpoints for each list item – one black and one white. The black one showed up automatically and I can’t seem to remove it. Is there a way to get rid of that duplicate bulletpoint?

Thanks again for your help.

LaTasha

• Erdem

July 28, 2020 at 2:46 pm

Hello LaTasha,

Thank you for the url. We will investigate the issue and give you an update when we finished.

Best regards and have a great day.

• Erdem

July 28, 2020 at 3:40 pm

Hello LaTasha,

After the investigation we found that your issue is the same as an issue whose fix is scheduled to be released at next update. For custom CSS, unfortunately there is no url pseudo selector for css styles. But, the tables we saved through our plugin has a unique class id which can be used to target these specific tables when used. In your situation, these tables are 7874, 7878, 7929 and 7886. I am supplying the CSS code that will affect only those tables and nothing else. If you decide to add it, you can use Additional CSS option which is available at theme customization options. The black bullet-point you are having at lists are loaded from style file of your theme. The code I supplied will also remove that bullet-point from those tables.

Best regards.

@media screen and (max-width: 1023px){.wptb-table-7874 tr, .wptb-table-7878 tr, .wptb-table-7929 tr, .wptb-table-7886 tr {background-color: #0E7FA7 !important; } .wptb-table-7874 li, .wptb-table-7878 li, .wptb-table-7929 li, .wptb-table-7886 li { background: none !important; }}

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Erdem.
  • LaTasha

July 29, 2020 at 8:11 pm

Hi Erdem,

Thank you for the code. At this time, I would prefer to wait for the scheduled update to fix the issue rather than embed code into the theme. Is there an ETA for when the update will take place? Also, when the update is available, will it automatically fix the color issues?

Best regards,

LaTasha

• Erdem

July 31, 2020 at 8:59 pm

Hello LaTasha,

Unfortunately there is no ETA on the next update, but we are working hard to make it available as soon as possible. Since there was a missing logic with the current color functionality, next update will not fix the colors of those tables automatically. For now, you have to reapply the colors to those tables. But we will search for possibilities for making it automatically fixable.

Best regards.

• LaTasha

August 3, 2020 at 3:39 pm

Hi Erdem,

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I’ll have to remove your plugin until the mobile view is fixed as mobile responsiveness is very important component of our website experience. It’s a great plugin otherwise, though, and I hope the update happens soon.

Kind regards,

LaTasha

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now