Skip to toolbar

WP Table Builder Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Bug Reports Custom HTML content gets erased on mouse over the cell when editing the table

Tagged: ,

• Custom HTML content gets erased on mouse over the cell when editing the table

Ditte updated 3 weeks, 6 days ago 4 Members · 11 Posts
  • Osama

August 15, 2020 at 10:48 pm

The plugin is wonderful, but I found a serious bug in editing that is very annoying.

I hope you can solve it very soon.

I can add custom HTML in cells and save the table. That is good.

But when I open the table again for editing, just mouse over any cell with custom HTML erases the custom HTML content totally. So I have to write again the custom HTML content of any cell that the mouse goes over.

So I have to very cautious where my mouse goes when editing the cell. Or I have to keep a copy in a separate file with the custom HTML content I have put in each cell as backup to rewrite it when it is erased

I am using Chrome and WordPress 5.4.2

• Osama

August 16, 2020 at 4:18 am

I have a correction.

I found out how to avoid this issue.

Do not put an < i > element inside the cell.

• Ditte

August 20, 2020 at 5:38 pm

I’m having the exact same problem. My custom HTML is an Amazon link so there’s no element. All of the images within the custom HTML disappear if I hover the mouse over them which results in a broken table.

Please could this be looked into?

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Ditte.
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Ditte.
  • Erdem

August 23, 2020 at 1:22 pm

Hello Ditte,

Can you please share a sample code that you are using for this Amazon link? We will investigate the issue based on that.

Best regards.

• Ditte

August 23, 2020 at 5:56 pm

Hi,

Here’s an example code:

I also centre the code with <center> </center> but I don’t see this as being the problem.

Thanks

Ditte

• Raj

September 17, 2020 at 6:26 am

Hi Erdem

My Previous table got remove After updating the Plugins. Even I can’t able to Create a New Table. After clicking on Add new button. Nothing is clickable.

And also please help me to back my Previous table 🙏.

Here is my URL https://sparroow.com.

• Erdem

September 17, 2020 at 12:11 pm

Hello Raj,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. We will investigate the issue but need more information.

– Which browser are you using?

– Open your browser’s devtools (F12 for firefox and chrome) and check out console for any errors.

Also clear your browser’s cache and try again if the issue still persists. Best regards.

• Erdem

September 17, 2020 at 12:08 pm

Hello Ditte,

Can you please try again with the new update if issue still persists at your end?

Best regards.

• Ditte

September 17, 2020 at 1:51 pm

Hi Erdem,

Unfortunately, the problem still persists. If I go back into a table I built and hover over the custom html (Amazon affiliate images) cells, the images disappear. The custom html is still there but not displaying any image and I have to re-paste the html in order for the images to reappear.

Thanks again

Ditte

• Erdem

September 20, 2020 at 12:42 pm

Hello Ditte,

Is it possible to share the live url of the webpage that table is in? If you don’t want to share it here send it to colbrand@gmail.com and we will further investigate the issue and will give you an update.

Best regards.

• Ditte

September 25, 2020 at 7:56 pm

Hi Erdem,

Sorry I completely forgot to email you, but just wanted to let you know that the problem is now fixed!

Thanks a lot

Ditte

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now