Or more troubling is it’s being removed completely and kills the button altogether.
Both of these pages were set up and working perfectly until we needed to go in and make changes to the table and those buttons and now there are issues on certain buttons. The button is supposed to be clicked and autofill a form with data.
https://kpsglobal.com/walk-in-ogp-comparison/ (after we updated the first button and the same issue was happening we stopped and left it so you can see. The first button is broke, the rest are performing how they should, but the moment we go to edit that button our code is manipulated.