Having some big issues which make me think my table is somehow corrupted.
1) Scrambled links – I set up links and some work but after a while they seem to open pages from links I’ve removed from the table or links associated with images or tabs elsewhere in the table.
2) Some links don’t open – I put in a link for an image and button on the same row. Clicking on them sometimes opens the link, sometimes one but not the other despite having the same settings with each link.
3) Some links don’t open new tab – While I set all of the links to open new tabs, some do and some don’t.
I’ve been using this table for about 6 months and it worked fine for a while but as I’ve added and deleted rows the link issues above have gotten worse to the point where I’m going to take it down.