Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Bug Reports Preview and website table do not match

Tagged: 

• Preview and website table do not match

Tony updated 2 months ago 2 Members · 7 Posts
  • Tony

July 8, 2020 at 8:52 pm

Hi I have created a table. in preview back end it looks fine on the front end after inserting the shortcode it’s all over the place. Header colours are in cells and star rating are totally gone haywire. Any ideas?

Regards

• Imtiaz

Administrator
    July 10, 2020 at 2:43 am

Hi Tony,

One possible reason could theme CSS or CSS from another plugin is conflicting.

Is it possible to share a link with us where we could check it out?

Regards.

• Tony

July 10, 2020 at 11:05 am

Imtiaz. I have tried to send you a link to my back end. Both time the email has been kicked back to me. Please provide a suitable email please so I can send you a link

Regards

Tony

• Imtiaz

Administrator
      July 11, 2020 at 1:36 am

Please send me at irayhan.asif@gmail.com

• Tony

July 17, 2020 at 7:42 pm

Hi Imtiaz

I am still having trouble scaling the table and for some reason, the table I currently have does not show on my pad? looks okay in the back and but as I said previously what you see on the back end is NOT what I see on the front end. Also as I said it seems it’s not showing on a pad on the front end. Not preview or similar but actual front end. I just don’t get it.

This table should be easy to construct and edit on all formats. Quite intuitive but something is not right. This is just what I see.

• Imtiaz

Administrator
      July 18, 2020 at 3:25 am

Hi Tony,

I am sorry to hear that.

Which browser are you using?

I just checked your page again and the table is loading fine on my end.

Also, have you tried the new responsive system that came with the latest version of the plugin?

Please give that a try and see if that gives you a better view on tablets and mobiles.

Regards.

• Tony

July 19, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Hi Imtiaz

I use chrome. Yes, I updated and tried the responsive update before I sent the original email here so no different. Are you telling me that you can see a table at this URL in an actual pad, not in WP? Because I can not see anything on my Samsung pad (tablet) its a blank space. Mobile seems fine. What am I doing wrong?

Regards

Tony

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Tony.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now