Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Bug Reports Table not displaying at correct width

• Table not displaying at correct width

Dave updated 1 week, 4 days ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • Dave

September 1, 2020 at 4:16 am

HI,

Have been using the table builder for two months now. easy to use and quite intuitive. I have a problem with tables displaying after last update.

I use the generated shortcode in a ‘pop up’ to display scorecard numbers.

An example via a link is here: https://www.golfnsw.org.au/golf-clubs/avondale-golf-club/

(click on the word scorecard, and you will see the pop up) the table does not build itself out to the width of the container, it seems it is restricted to a single block size.

When I inspect the element, however, it somehow displays itself in the required ‘full length’ close the inspector down and it loads normally.

I cannot find the problem through CSS,

• Erdem

September 4, 2020 at 1:06 pm

Hello Dave,

It seems like, at some point, your table bugged out with older max width functionality, which has a fail safe checking at update, but it didn’t happened to your table. Can you please use the below custom CSS at your theme to check if this will fix your problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

.wptb-table-21496 table { min-width: 100% !important; }

Best regards.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Erdem.
  • Dave

September 9, 2020 at 10:56 pm

Hi erdem,

Sorry the CSS doesn’t appear to work. Also, upon viewing the inspector, there was a lot more additional CSS being generated which I don’t have control over, including things like the table fading in etc.

Sadly, I have 370 of these similar tables embedded in pop-up as part of custom post type. Must be another solution.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now