WP Table Builder Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Bug Reports v1.2.5+ not rendering style

• v1.2.5+ not rendering style

Michael updated 1 week, 4 days ago 3 Members · 8 Posts
  • Michael

September 22, 2020 at 12:31 am

I currently have version 1.2.4 installed. Everything works great. The last two updates to the plugin have “removed” all of my front-end styling. Once the plugin is upgraded, my table styling is completely removed from rendered web pages. Any ideas?

• Christopher

September 22, 2020 at 7:39 pm

Wow you are totally right. I thought I had a theme conflict. I used WP Rollback to go back to 1.2.4, and all my styles are correct again! Thanks for the heads up on this, looking forward to a resolution from the devs.

• Erdem

September 23, 2020 at 5:02 pm

Hello Michael and Christopher,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. If you share the live url of the web page that this tables resides in, we will further investigate the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards.

• Christopher

September 29, 2020 at 4:20 pm

Hi Erdem, I updated to 1.2.9 as a test, and it strips my styles still. I rolled back to 1.2.4 until I have a fix as it’s on a live site. I am using ThemeCo Pro theme if that is important. I can give you admin access through a private message if it will help.

Thanks

Chris

• Erdem

September 29, 2020 at 7:15 pm

Hello Christopher,

Before admin access, let me see the live site first. You can mail your live site url to colbrand@gmail.com. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards.

• Michael

October 12, 2020 at 2:49 am

1.2.9+ seems to have resolved the styling issue. Thanks!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now