VPS hosting is a form of VM (Virtual Machine) based hosting that allows you to use a virtual private server. It looks and behaves much like a dedicated server—although, unlike a dedicated server, you will share the resources of a VPS with other users. This comes with many benefits compared to shared web hosting.
With Black Friday right around the corner, we decided to round up some of the best VPS hosting deals you can get this season.
So if you are waiting for the best time to buy VPS hosting, now is a great opportunity for you to do so. Here are the top 7 Black Friday VPS Hosting Deals of 2021 that will help you save big.
Up To 75% OFF
Up To 60% OFF
Up To 70% OFF
Liquid Web VPS hosting is particularly useful for startups because it provides the capabilities of dedicated servers at a proportionally lesser cost.
Liquid web offers some amazing packages at very competitive prices for both Linux and Windows users.
However, this Black Friday, they have taken it a notch further and slashed the prices on all the plans. Here are some of the savings you can make if you subscribe to a package now:
- For $79 a month, you get 10TB of bandwidth, 4GB RAM, 4vCPU cores, and 100GB SSD (A $159 per month value).
- For $99 a month, you get 10TB of bandwidth, 8GB RAM, 8vCPU cores, and 150 GB SSD (A $199 per month value).
- With $169 a month, Liquid web offers you 10TB of bandwidth, 16 GB RAM, 8vCPU cores, and a 200GB SSD ($249 a month value).
All these offers include other shared features such as Premium Business Service, Threat Stack Oversight Detection System, and 100GB of Acronis Cyber Backups.
VPS hosting from HostPapa is one of the best options for those looking for great flexibility on their VPS server. Here is a little more information on the company’s plans and its Black Friday offers.
- As low as $19.99, the Mercury plan offers a VPS with 1TB of bandwidth, 2GB RAM, quad-core CPU, and a 60 GB SSD. This plan saves you up to 60%.
- For as low as $59.99, you get 2TB of bandwidth, a quad-core CPU, 4 GB RAM, and a 125 GB SSD with the Venus plan, saving you 25%.
- The Earth plan costs $109 and gets you 2TB of bandwidth, 8GB RAM, an octal core CPU, and a 250GB SSD. This black Friday offer saves you 26%.
- The Mars plan includes 4 TB of bandwidth, 16 GB memory, an octa-core CPU, and a 500 GB SSD. This plan costs $169.99 and saves you a respectable 15%.
- Finally, the Jupiter plan costs $249.99 a month and gives you 8TB of bandwidth, 32GB RAM, a CPU with a dozen cores, and a 1TB SSD.
On the other hand, Fastcomet is offering a 30% off offer on all its plans. This means that you will now pay:
- $41.95 a month for the Cloud 1 package with 2TB bandwidth, 2GB RAM, a single-core CPU, and a 50GB SSD.
- $48.95 for Cloud 2 with 4TB of bandwidth, 4GB RAM, 2 core CPU, and an 80 GB SSD.
- $62.95 for Cloud 3 with 5 TB of bandwidth, 8GB of RAM, quad-core CPU, and a 160GB SSD.
- $97.95 for Cloud 4 with 8TB bandwidth, 16Gb RAM, an octa-core CPU, and a 320GB SSD.
Namecheap takes a different approach from the other service providers on this list. They offer a higher discount depending on the duration of the subscription.
For instance, you will pay $11.88 a month for the Pulsar package if you opt for the monthly subscription, saving 25%. However, if you pay for the quarterly subscription, the same package will be $10.88 a month and $9.88 a month if you decide to pay annually. This pattern is repeated in all their packages.
Hostarmada also offers some interesting Black Friday offers.
- The web shuttle package with 2TB bandwidth, 2GB RAM, 1 core CPU, and a 50 GB SSD now costs $43.96 a month, down from $54.95.
- The web voyager with 4TB bandwidth, 4GB RAM, a dual-core CPU, and an 80 GB SSD is now $51.96 a month, a $5 decline in price.
- The web raider package with 5TB of bandwidth, 8GB RAM, a quad-core CPU, and a 160 GB SSD costs $67.96 a month, down from the previous $85.95 a month.
- The Site carrier package with 8TB bandwidth, 16 GB RAM, a 6 core CPU, and a 320 GB SSD sells for $107.96 a month, significantly lower than the old price ($134.95.)
HostGator is offering a massive 75% offer on all its packages this Black Friday. This means that you will pay:
- $19.95 a month for a VPS with 2GB RAM, 2 core CPU, and a 120 GB SSD.
- $29.95 a month for a VPS with 4GB RAM, 2 core CPU, and a 165 GB SSD.
- $39.95 a month for a VPS with 8GB RAM, quad-core CPU, and a 240GB SSD.
However, possibly the most exciting thing about these offers is that they all come with unlimited bandwidth.
Bluehost requires no introduction. It is one of the leading hosting services available in 2021 and offers exciting VPS offers.
- $18.99 (down from 29.99) a month for a VPS with 1TB of bandwidth, 2GB RAM, a dual-core CPU, and a 30GB SSD.
- $29.99 (down from $59.99) a month for a VPS with 2TB of bandwidth, 4GB RAM, a dual-core CPU, and a 60 GB SSD.
- $59.99 (down from $119.99) a month for a VPS with 3TB of bandwidth, 8GB RAM, a quad-core CPU, and a 120 GB SSD.
We couldn’t end the list without mentioning Hostinger. It offers VPS services for both ends of the budget spectrum.
Their lowest priced VPS costs $3.95 a month and offers `1TB of bandwidth, 1 GB RAM, and a 20 GB SSD. Furthermore, Hostinger’s premium package is still quite cheap at $77.99 a month compared to other packages in its class. It offers 12TB of bandwidth, 16GB RAM, and a 250 GB SSD.
Virtual Private servers are great tools, but they can be quite expensive sometimes. We hope that this list has helped you find a good deal on one.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase using any of these links, we will get a small commission without any extra cost to you.