If you’re running an online store, offering wholesale pricing to your customers can be a new step for your business. With that, you open the door to orders from businesses and consumers interested in making larger purchases, giving you a big chance to boost sales and revenue.
However, keeping track of wholesale orders and prices and managing them can be difficult without the proper tools. Running a different site can be a solution, but it’ll be too hectic. So, going for a Wholesale plugin will be better.
Now, which plugin will you choose? Which will give you the most for the least expenditure? Which will perform the best? Is there any free plugin that is good enough?
We’ve brought the list of the 7 Best WooCommerce Wholesale Plugins (Free & Paid) to answer all these questions. These plugins are handpicked by experts, used, and trusted by thousands of users. Using these, you’ll find maintaining wholesale business a breeze.
Wholesale For WooCommerce
WooCommerce Wholesale Pro
Wholesale Suite by WooSuite
Let’s dive into it, shall we?
Wholesale Suite is not just one plugin, but a 3 plugin package. Creating, processing, and keeping tabs on wholesale orders from clients is a snap with the help of these plugins, as well as offering special deals. So, with over 500,000 downloads, this suite is not just showing off numbers and giving you the best features you can expect.
Adding a wholesale customer role option is one of the biggest pluses of the Wholesale Suite. After installing, it only takes 3 steps to add that role to your site. The process is simple, and if you buy the premium version, you can add as many user roles as possible. It’ll come in handy if you want to divide customers into commitment groups, or based on geolocation.
This suite’s drag-and-drop order form builder makes it easy to customize order forms with various column options and header and footer sections. On top of that, you can make as many unique wholesale order forms as you need, arrange them in whatever way you like, and even combine multiple forms onto a single page if you want.
With Wholesale Suite’s automated email sequence, capturing leads is now easier. You can use the default email template that comes with the Suite, or you can have your own customized email templates. Also, you can attach registration details with all the emails to get new customers for your shop.
- Private store/catalog mode option.
- Bulk edit option.
- Custom content for the wholesale role.
- Multi-currency support with Aelia Currency Switcher, WPML Currency & WOOCS.
- Flexible order form builder with multiple order forms.
- Popular WooCommerce product add-ons can be integrated.
- Google ReCaptcha integration.
- Features unique time-saving variation combo boxes.
- Multisite compatible.
Free Version | Wholesale Suite bundle costs $148.50/year, for a single site license.
When it comes to getting started with wholesale in WooCommerce, WholesaleX is your most efficient and effective solution. Its ease of use and intuitive design set it apart from competing products without sacrificing essential functionality. Add in the dynamic rules and built-in conversation system, with tiered pricing features of this plugin, and you can quickly and easily create and manage a B2B or B2B+C hybrid store with one single plugin. This plugin is your best choice if you are new to wholesale.
One of the biggest advantages of this plugin is its wallet management. The WholesaleX wallet not only allows for the addition of funds but also functions as a mode of payment. You can show the WholesaleX Wallet on the WooCommerce My Account page. Additionally, you can provide users of your site with individualized pricing options.
Communicating with clients is crucial for business growth. The pro version of this plugin offers a fantastic conversation system, with which, clients can message the store admin directly. They can ask inquiies, and quions.
- Easy to use; no previous plugin use or coding experience is needed.
- Multimode selection of B2B, B2C, and B2B+C hybrid.
- Multiple customizable discount options.
- Tax exemption options for different countries.
- Features tiered pricing table.
- You can show prices with or without taxes for payment-based options.
- Allows multiple tiered pricing marge on the product page.
- Unlimited user role creation.
- Allows to set specific payment & shipping methods based on user roles.
Free Version | The Pro Version is available at $149/year for a single site.
Now, if you will indeed spend money and want a multi-functional plugin for your business, then you’ve found just the right one. Whether you need to deal with other businesses or just another single client, Wholesale For WooCommerce got you covered on both fronts. With unique features like private wholesale-only and subscription, this is easily a swiss army knife of wholesale plugins and a reliable one.
The private store option is one of the most useful features of this plugin. You can make your store password-protected, restrict specific product availability to non-logged-in users, hide wholesale prices from non-retail customers, and so on. This option will give your clients a big sense of exclusivity, prompting more visitors to sign up for your store.
Subscription is another unique feature of Wholesale For WooCommerce. You can have your clients subscribe to various plans. So, even if they don’t buy from your store regularly, you’ll still have a regular flow of income from the subscriptions. These residual incomes can seem small, but when you add up all of them, they’ll account for a significant amount of money.
- Advanced registration form builder with drag-and-drop functionality, with override WooCommerce’s default registration form capability.
- Offers “Retailer to Wholesaler” upgrade option on My Account page.
- Compatible with Currency Switcher for WooCommerce, bulk shop for WooCommerce, Invoice Payment Gateway for WooCommerce, WooCommerce Product Vendors, Product Bundle, and Product add-ons.
- Full control over product visibility.
- Private store option for giving retailers exclusivity.
- Global, category, and product-based discounts.
- Define different prices and discounts for wholesale customers as per their user role.
- Allows adding custom fields on the registration form, My Account & Checkout page.
- Integration With WooCommerce Subscription Products.
As this is a premium-only plugin, there is no free version. Fortunately, Wholesale For WooCommerce is only $99 annually, with 1 year of support and extension updates.
WooCommerce Wholesale Pro can be an excellent choice if you want to run a shop focused on wholesale. With the help of this plugin, you’ll not only give your business a wholesale-centered look, but you can also give tailored and unique service to each and every single client. Along with registering clients, it lets you build unlimited user roles, establish different prices for each account, and even set unique discounts.
The registration form is an important, but often overlooked part of a site. A complex form can dissuade users from signing up, while a simple one can’t grab enough details. This plugin lets you customize the registration form any way you want to give you the best of both worlds. Depending on the need, you can keep it simple or add up to 10 extra fields. You can also create a dedicated B2B registration page with shortcodes, and have 5 different types of customizable emails for each registration stage.
The payment and shipping option is another big plus of WooCommerce Wholesale Pro. You can decide which payment method will be displayed to which customer. This way, you can offer the ideal payment option for every separate client. The same goes for shipping, too; you can choose the shipping methods uniquely for the different client bases or can include free shipping for priority customers.
- Customizable wholesale registration form.
- 5 customizable emails for each stage of the registration process.
- Unlimited user role creation.
- You can approve and manage wholesale users in bulk from the WordPress dashboard.
- ‘Hide Price Until Login’ option.
- Easy order management with quick order forms.
- Offers dynamic navigation menus.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Protected Categories, WPML’s WooCommerce Multilingual plugin, and Aelia’s WooCommerce Currency Switcher.
- Total control over wholesale visibility.
WooCommerce Wholesale Pro starts at $99 for a single site license. A plan for a Wholesale Pro and Product Table plugin bundle is also available, at $149 for single-site use.
Now, if you want a complete wholesale solution, Wholesale Suite by Woosuite can be the perfect option to cover every corner. Just like the first pick of our list, this is a suite of multiple plugins. It will offer a full Wholesale platform, with features like developing an order form, setting wholesale prices, registering as a wholesaler, and managing taxes. These features will allow you to provide a one-of-a-kind experience to both B2B and B2C customers.
This plugin’s inventory management system can make your shop more efficient. Now, Orders placed in both B2B and B2C can be managed in the same location. Merchandise for buyers is autonomously synchronized, removing the need to make duplicates. This will make your shop running experience effortless.
With Wholesale Suite by Woosuite, you can help wholesalers locate and order the goods they need more easily. You could either create a new store specifically for clients, or you could let them shop your existing one but at wholesale prices rather than retail ones. This will help customers to switch less between shops, and make them stay longer on your site.
- Dynamic discounts option.
- Fast wholesale order form.
- Automated wholesale customer recruiting.
- Option to offer conditional shipping and payment methods.
- Option to create coupons for retail customers and disable them for B2B customers.
- Let’s allow your customers to request a quote or even call for one and much more.
- You can control the user experience with guest visitors; hide prices, and the entire website, and show quote requests instead of prices.
- With this plugin, you can limit access to stock for specific user groups to maintain optimal stock levels.
- Compatible with most WooCommerce themes.
The starting price for Wholesale Suite by Woosuite is $189/year, for using it on a single site. The starting price for the starter lifetime pack is $397.
Now, if you want another can-do-all plugin, but want to test it free of cost at first, the B2BKing can be the perfect pick for this list. B2BKing supports everyone from simple B2B functions like masking rates for guest users to complex ones like tiered pricing structures, multiple buyers per profile, and VAT processing. B2BKing features unique B2B/B2C registration forms, negotiable rates, adjustable charging elements, and an invoice processing method.
With B2B king, you will get abundant functionality, with 139+ features. Quick and powerful with a cutting-edge UI and instant AJAX Search, customer group organization, B2B customers management panel, and B2B + B2C multisite support- all things you can expect from a plugin, you will get in this one.
People love to negotiate, as this gives them a sense of winning. However, few e-commerce sites offer it, which is where B2BKing is different. This plugin offers you the feature to keep the negotiation option open and set prices at both buyer’s and seller’s convenience. This feature will make your wholesale site truly unique.
- Perfect for pure B2B and B2B+B2C hybrid stores.
- Offers extended B2B registration, messaging, and invoice payments.
- Powerful dynamic pricing and order rules.
- Offers wholesale order forms, purchase lists, and bundle offers.
- Dedicated customer support team standing by for any product-related problem.
- Works with any WooCommerce-compatible theme.
- Set different payment and shipping methods
- You can set discount percentages with dynamic rules.
- Email notification for customer approval requests.
Free | The Startup pack will start at $129/year, with 1 year of updates and support. The lifetime plan for the pack starts at $449.
We’ve chosen another feature-packed wholesale plugin for the last pick on our list. With the help of the “WooCommerce B2B” plugin, creating a fantastic business-to-business version of the popular e-commerce platform is a snap. The plugin automates the process of creating and managing items, as well as creating and managing purchases, bills, and pricing for various client groups. If you want to amaze your retail and wholesale clients, “WooCommerce B2B” is the plugin for you.
WooCommerce B2B is extremely robust and feature-rich, and its use in any B2b business can significantly boost both its productivity and its potential to generate revenue. Stores can effortlessly and quickly establish product information with the assistance of the plugin, as well as set up custom pricing, manage orders, and generate invoices. So, if you are looking hassle less business growth, this plugin will be of great help.
With WooCommerce B2B, a business can effortlessly connect their online store to their current customer information network, payment networks, and social media profiles. The plugin also supports multiple currencies and languages and has a filterable product list and an order form that can be modified to suit individual needs. All of these characteristics make it an excellent option for any business.
- Allows your customers to checkout without immediate payment.
- You can create different login/registration pages for each group.
- Advanced admin filters.
- REST API support.
- Custom hooks and snippets.
- Product categories visibility control with product categories visibility.
- Extended B2B registration.
- High safety standards guaranteed, improved, and unrivaled performance.
- High compatibility with themes and plugins with 100% multilanguage support.
The regular license price for WooCommerce B2B is $99.
So, we’ve come to the end of today’s discussion. If you plan onto provide a online wholesale service, then you better get the right tools for the job. And the plugins on today’s 7 Best WooCommerce Wholesale Plugins (Free & Paid) are the best at their job. You won’t go wrong with any of them.
So, that is it for today. If you enjoyed the writing, do share it form the social media buttons below. And if you’ve got any question, feel free to ask it in the comment section, we’ll be happy to help.
We wish you a goodluck!
Affiliate Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase using any of these links, we will a small commission without any extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.