If you sell online products or services, sometimes products with a price tag are not enough to get in touch with customers. In this scenario, a quote system can be the better solution for your shop.
We can always negotiate with the buyers when we purchase products physically. But customers cannot negotiate when buying products online.
Therefore, Using a Request a Quote WordPress plugin is the right decision. It enables your customers to negotiate with you regarding products and prices through the quote request form.
More importantly, it creates a bridge between shop owners and customers to have a good business and establish a good business relationship.
The more interaction happens, the more chances increase for having a good sale. Besides, it’s a hassle when placing a quote request over phones since the business number is not always available and receiving a call all the time is not possible either.
Request a Quote WordPress plugin allows you to receive quote requests and sends the quotes automatically, which helps your online business grow.
To save you valuable time, we have picked the 7 Best Request a Quote WordPress plugins. Now let’s take a look at what they are and what they are offering.
Request a Quote
YITH Request a Quote for WooCommerce
NP Quote Request WooCommerce
Product Enquiry for WooCommerce
Quotes for WooCommerce
eCommerce Product Catalog
7 Best Free Request a Quote WordPress Plugins
We will start the list with the Request a Quote WordPress plugin designed to receive customers’ requests for quotations.
The plugin offers a customizable form using which customers can submit a request for quotation or information. Besides, the plugin also notifies both admin and customers via email upon receipt of a quote request.
However, the plugin is also packed with a setup assistant that automatically creates pages for contacts and requests forms. Your users or customers can upload files such as photos or blueprints using these forms.
Furthermore, the plugin is integrated with the EMD CSV import/export extension that lets you import or export quote requests using CSV files.
With the help of the EMD Advanced Filter and Columns Extension, you can find essential quote requests much quicker.
- Provides Quotes & information request forms
- EMD CSV Import Export integration
- EMD Advanced Filters and Column extension
- Notifies via email both users and admin upon quote receipt
- Stores submitted quote and inquiry request
- Allow clients to upload files (Premium)
- Categorize requests for quotes (Premium)
- Bulk import and export quote request from CSV (Premium)
YITH Request a Quote for WooCommerce lets you add an “Add to Quote” button to your product page.
All your customer needs to add products to a list, fill the form and submit a request for a custom quote. Even it lets you hide or add to cart & price buttons.
Hiding product price benefits you as you can get in touch with the suppliers and provide different custom prices for wholesale or retailers. Like the Request a Quote, the admin will get an email notification upon quote request submission.
The plugin also comes with a premium version that offers exciting features like showing the add-to-quote button in other WooCommerce pages, showing the add-to-quote button on specific products, etc.
Moreover, the plugin allows you to customize the fields of the quote forms. Plus, it seamlessly works with other contact form plugins like Gravity Form, Contact Form 7, etc.
- Show “Add to Quote” button on all product pages
- “Add to Quote” button customization
- Show or hide the price on all products
- Email notification upon new quote request
- Show “Add to Quote” button specific product pages (Premium)
- Show “Add to Quote” button on other WooCommerce pages (Premium)
- Allow users to download the quote in pdf format (Premium)
Price: YITH Request a Quote for WooCommerce is a freemium request a quote WordPress plugin. Get the free version from the WordPress repository without spending a penny. For the premium version, you have to pay €69,99/ year for a single site.
If you want a flexible Request a Quote WordPress plugin, you should try NP Quote Request WooCommerce.
The free version offers you to enable quote requests on selected products such as variable and simple product types. Again, the plugin can send email notifications to the shop owner and customer regarding quote requests.
Again, you can also enable the quote request option on all the product types. For this, your customers have to submit their cart as a quote request at checkout.
Like the YITH Request a Quote for WooCommerce, you can hide or show product prices. Moreover, this Request a Quote WordPress Plugin offers support for the variable products in normal checkout.
- Add “Add to Quote” option for both simple and variable products
- Show or hide price from the product page
- Sends email notifications to the shop owners and customers
- Customers can also place their cart as a quote request
- Limit price visibility and quote request ability by role (Premium)
- Limit price visibility and quote request ability by IP address (Premium)
- Control price visibility based on user roles (Premium)
- Ability to create orders from an RFQ
Price: Good news is that you can try the free version first and then try the premium version. The free version of this Request A Quote WordPress plugin is accessible from the WordPress repository. You have to purchase the premium version for $44.99/year for a single site for the premium features.
Product Enquiry for WooCommerce is one of the most downloaded Request a quote WordPress plugin that fills the gap between the shop owners and buyers.
The plugin enables your customers to ask about products and can request a price quotation. Again, this plugin helps you add a ‘Request a quote’ or ‘Inquiry’ button to the product pages in your WooCommerce store.
Besides, you can customize the level and link and can style the button too. The plugin also supports both simple and variation products.
When customers send you quotation requests, you can instantly see the quotation requests or inquiries and create quotations from your WooCommerce dashboard. There is also the option for accepting or rejecting quotes too.
The unique feature of the plugin is that it allows you to create a unique quotation form with the drag and drop form builder. The form builder helps you to create forms that are most relevant to your business.
- Button link, text, style customization
- Respond to quotation requests directly from the WooCommerce dashboard
- Collect inquiries on simple and variation products
- Email notification upon quotation request
- Send a single inquiry or quote request for multiple products at once (Premium)
- Easily filter & export inquiries (Premium)
- Show/hide the Inquiry button, Add to Cart, Pricing, etc. (Premium)
Quotes for WooCommerce helps you to convert your WooCommerce store into a quote-only program. It offers you to create simple forms for users to request quotations.
It’s a simple plugin that allows you to hide the product prices. Moreover, you can also convert your “Add to Cart” button to the “Request Quote” button.
The plugin’s unique fact is that it automatically sends a quote through email to the customers and lets them pay directly through the link mentioned in the email.
- Replaces “Add to cart” button with “Request Quote”
- Add “Request Quote” button on all product pages
- Sends a quote via email automatically
- Customers can pay via the mentioned link in the email
- Create a simple form for customers
- Easy quote request management from WooCommerce Order menu
Price: Get this Request a Quote WordPress plugin is freely downloadable from the official WordPress repository.
Next, we have another flexible Request a Quote WordPress plugin that helps you to create professional quotes and invoices from WooCommerce orders effortlessly in no time.
The plugin makes the payment easier for their customer by including an online payment link in the quotation and invoices. It is robust enough that it sends automatic payment reminder emails to the clients.
Besides, the plugin offers you three customizable invoice & quote templates so that you can get started as quickly as possible. You can also add logos and business details too.
Sliced Invoices also offers some free and paid extensions. PDF quotes & PDF invoices extension is one of the free extensions that help you create quotes in pdf format and send them to the customers.
There are other free extensions too. For instance, you can get Formidable forms extension, Gravity Forms extension for free. There are also premium extensions like Deposit Invoices, Stripe Payment Gateway, Recurring invoices, etc.
- Send quotes & invoices via mail
- Send quotes & invoices in pdf format
- Customizable invoice & quote templates
- Send an email reminder to the client about payment automatically
- Bulk CSV import of Quotes & Invoices
- Supports custom CSS for template customization
- Several paid and free extensions
Price: Get the plugin for free from the WordPress repository. If you want to try out the paid extensions, you have to pay individually for each extension. But you can also try their bundle offer; pricing starts from $67.15/year for a single site.
Lastly, we will finish the list with eCommerce Product Catalog, one of the best Request a Quote WordPress plugins. You can easily create an amazing quote form like a professional since the plugin offers a drag & drop form builder.
Using the plugin, you can turn your website into a simple product catalog website along with quote functionality. Besides, you can show products on your site with or without the price and add custom parameters.
The plugin lets your customers request a quote for all products or selected products from the product catalog. The plugin also features a lightbox gallery to display your product images with fancy effects.
Again, the plugin lets you organize your products into multi-level categories so that you can easily find what you are looking for. You can even manage your product based on tags and multiple catalogs.
- Display products with or without price & custom parameters
- Customize product display with Custom CSS
- Organize products into multi-level categories
- Import & export products with a CSV spreadsheet
- Request a quote for all or selected products from the product catalog
- Drag & drop form builder
- Catalog elements customization
- Shortcode support
- Product page and listing page templates
Price: Get the plugin without spending a single penny.
And that’s all the plugins for today’s list. We hope this article has helped you overview every detail about the 7 Best Request a Quote WordPress plugins.
We recommend you to try the free version of each plugin first and
Let us know which one you choose for your website. Also, do share your thoughts in the comment section. If you have enjoyed the article, consider sharing it on your social media.
You might love to check out our other posts related to WordPress plugins below.